Saturday 7 September 2013

More on how modelling the Bentley 4.5L is going

So far I have successfully managed to model nearly the entirety of the car, after a long time debating what the car looks like mechanically structured.
The only things that are left to do are the inside of the car, front of the car (minus the headlights, I will add that the support for the headlights, look like bed posts which I find rather peculiar.) and the underneath of the car, because at this moment in time there is no floor.
Even though I'm nearly finished I feel that the car looks really odd, and possibly a bigger version of Brum! On the other hand the amount of hours that have been put into modelling this car, hopefully it will be my best work yet!  
I intend to upload a white version of my model tomorrow (fingers crossed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment