Saturday 14 September 2013

Textures used to model: Bentley 4.5L

Theses are the collection of textures I made, and used to texture my Bentley 4.5L model

Car Body Texture: I created using a photograph I took of a scratched table, I then edited it in Photoshop. 
When editing I firstly made the photo have a fill layer of Black and White, In which i then added a Green Layer over the top and edited the opacity so you could still see the underneath -  in particular the scratches. 


Car Chairs Texture: I created this photo by using a photograph I took of the leather chair by my desk in my university room. I then didn't need to edit the photograph much on Photoshop so instead I just edited the brightness and contrast on another fill layer, making it darker and the contrast higher. 


Hub Caps Texture: I created this texture by photographing my red light in my room for a metallic texture.  I made the photograph Black and White so that I could get a grey texture. I did not need to edit anything else of this photograph.


Wooden Texture: I created this texture by photographing the wooden desk in my room. I then just made it darker I used this for contrasting areas of darkness, and the poles connecting the tires etc to the car.


Glass Texture: I created this texture in Photoshop by overlaying different colours together. When using this texture on my model to get a transparent look I just changed the opacity of the planes.




No comments:

Post a Comment